If you have ever dreamed of working in the U.S. but you have no clue where to start J1Visa-US is the answer!
We will sponsor your J1 Visa and take care of all the paperwork as part of the
Stand out from the crowd and impulse your international professional career while pursuing a paid internship and training in New York, Chicago, San Francisco...
Say YES to a unique professional experience!
“The endorsement of J1Visa-US means everything in the selection process with the host company, transmitting responsibility and feasibility. Definitely, what makes the difference”
ARCHIGRAM / Crab Studio Director
AIA National Convention Booth Design Contest
Intern at OMA shares his first night in New York
HOK Design Principal
Architects networking event at La Nacional NYC
Trainee at HOK talks about her Architect-US experience
“You can't be a global practitioner without transfusion experiences between different cultures. J1 Visa-US is great because it simplifies the process.”
1. Complete online registration
2. Submit Required Documents (yours and Host Company's)
3. Placement is confirmed from Host Company
4. Program Fees payment
5. Internship/Training Placement Plan (DS-7002) is signed
6. Certificate of Eligibility DS-2019 is issued and shipped to your home
7. U.S. Embassy Interview
8. You get your passport with the Visa stamp. You are all set to start your American Dream!
“I remember last year I was kind of lost and desperate to find a good job. J1 Visa-US arranged me interviews with several firms and in a few months I was starting at HOK, living my American Dream in the city that never sleeps!”